Thursday, March 31, 2011

Short and not so sweet

I was going to write this blog about the cunty mc douche face i work with that makes me run around for him at the price of zero dollars. Fuck that.

But as i re read what i wrote i realized (some unintentional alliteration there) that i sounded like a broke psycho (I am..but thats not the point)

Sometimes life just isn't fair...and I'm unfortunately going to either have to stick it out and wait (If i don't end up walking out first), or find a new job. 

Well I'm off to pay 40 bucks i don't have on getting Tips certified online now, for the job i hate.

Wish me luck! 

And here is a little happiness to brighten your day.
and hopefully mine.


This never gets old and always makes me smile




<---New signature thingymabobber. Thought it would be a cute addition to my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment