Friday, April 1, 2011

I love CHEEESE!

Today was a sad day.

I woke up and there was no milk for my coffee.

And I didn't have time to go to the store and get milk because i babysat and have no car seat for traveling with a baby and even though we took a two hour nap today im still exhausted. because i cant make any coffee.

"Well then have coffee without milk"  you say. Are you fucking insane? Even if i put 15 giant spoonfuls of sugar in a mug of coffee my taste buds would hate my guts forever!

Whatever..looks like im just going to have to grab a cup at the good old Dunkin Donuts on my way to work this lovely snowy April day. (There was a hint of sarcasm in there somewhere)

I cant get through my day with at least one cup of coffee. Especially after waking up at 730.

Im addicted.

There are a few things im addicted to actually, all that i doubt are healthy for you. Cigarettes, Caffeine, Cheese.

I fucking LOVE Cheese. I could eat a whole jar of tostitos and queso dip. Its so terribly awesome!

I could eat cheese on anything, pasta, eggs, sandwiches, burritos, chips, by itself. Spoonfuls of cheese in or around my mouth at any time of day, makes a good day.

Its even more horrible because i work at a Mexican restaurant...so what does my fat ass eat there every night? If you guessed Cheese dip you would be right!!!

Thank god im not lactose intolerant like some of my unfortunate family members. I think I might die if i couldnt eat dairy. Its kind of my life. That and carbs, Im such a picky eater that if i left those two things out of my diet i would be living off chicken.

I love chicken and all but whats the use if you cant put cheese on it? Or make it into a delicious chicken and cheese sammich!

Lets face it, cheese just makes everything taste better.

Now to continue getting ready for work, so i can munch on some delicious cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment