Sunday, September 25, 2011

Capture the life

Arriving at North Station. I almost fell trying to take this picture, walking fast and trying to snap a picture probably isn't a good idea for someone as clumsy as i am.




My Friend lookin like a redneck.




Little girl trying to get close to the duck swan thing and it got mad. Oops.

Cat chillin on a chair at the Orchard
He wanted to be my friend, i think he wanted me to feed him



I forgot to mention that while i was in Boston, i stepped on a pile of puke. Love the city! I should have gotten a nice colorful picture of that. Hope you guys enjoy my pictures! <3

6 comments:

  1. The pictures look great and I once saw a person walk through puke in flip flops at the fair...Imagine the toe jam....
    Anyway, nice blog. I stumbled through via hannahjholmes. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so grossed out. Especially since the boots i was wearing soak up everything. I was afraid of acquiring some type of puke-foot fungus. Ew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello! randomly found your blog!! new follower!

    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com
    http://infinitelifefitness.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! Ill check out your site! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're getting good at these photos! Don't start crying when you read this comment. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think i might. Its just so touching! lol
    p.s. Thanks! <3

    ReplyDelete