Thursday, September 1, 2011

WAKE THE FUCK UP! *SMACK!!*

I'm going to invent an alarm clock with an arm that reaches out and smacks you in the face around 9 or 10am.

Any earlier and i know i would wake up on the wrong side of the bed.

I really could sleep up until a half hour before i go to work. I love being a waitress and all but it fucks my sleeping schedule up sooo much. Ill be wicked tired all day, then ill drink about four caffeine/energy drinks and when i get to work ill be fine...not completely awake. Especially lately since i have been wearing the same contacts forever and they burn the fuck out of my eyes...even when im not wearing them. Fun. But still semi awake and then when i get out of work i have this burst of energy and everything in my body is screaming "LETS PARTY!"

But i cant party cuz its the middle of the week and my boyfriend has to be up early in the morning, so instead i sit up watch movies or blog till the crack of dawn.

Side note:My boyfriend just took a quick break from work to bring me a coffee and rockstar! <3 This is one of the reasons i love him. He knows me so well!

Anywho...I went to my doctor and he told me to start taking melatonin.  But as Ive previously blogged about in the past, I'm the worst procrastinator...so of course, until i have to refill my monthly prescription of crazy drugs, I'm probably not going to go to the pharmacy to get it.

Until then i guess ill use my cats as an alarm clock, since they like to break shit in the morning, shit that makes lots of noise. Good thing we have to many dishes and cups and shit, unfortunately they break all the good stuff...but whatever.

Well now, I'm going to go work on my new about me video. Ill let you guys know when its done through my twitter. If you don't follow me already you should! Just click here. I always follow everyone back too, so you will gain a follower as well!

Hope everyone enjoys the rest of your day! I know i will!! :-)







No comments:

Post a Comment