Saturday, September 17, 2011

A new life to bring happiness

With all the bad shit that has been going on in my life lately, its always good to have a moment to smile. Whenever I'm feeling down I've learned pretending to be happy eventually makes you feel happy, it doesn't hurt to have the actual boost though.

My godson was born September 15th at 3:04pm. He has all his fingers and toes, almost a full head of brown hair and the cutest wrinkly old man face you've ever seen. Unfortunately he had to be taken to the special care nursery, he was born with fluid in his lungs, however he is doing perfectly fine. They took him off all his IV's and he is eating well which means he should be in his mothers arms hopefully by tomorrow. Nothing like the birth of a new baby boy to put a smile on your face.

My lovely boyfriend also surprised me with that brand new camera I've been wanting for.

I am by no means a professional photographer and I'm still watching the DVD on how to work this new contraption but i cant wait to use it to take thousands of pictures of my new handsome friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment